Sunday, May 15, 2011

All Dressed Up

Finn asked me very politely the other day if I could put him in his vintage little boy suit that his Uncle Campbell gave him.

 Of course I had to oblige, he did after all say "please"
The suit is all one piece so nothing rides up...genius!



duhhhhhh

 Okay, okay, so maybe he didn't really ask, and maybe he really didn't want to be in a collared suit, but how cute does he look in this thing?!  I just couldn't help myself.  Thanks Campbell!  Finn will also thank you 16 years from now when I show his girlfriend these photos.
STOP TAKING MY PICTURE MOM!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Christina CampbellMay 16, 2011 at 9:56 AM

    Oh my he's a heart breaker. What a face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - he is just DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You're a great photographer :) love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete