Saturday, May 14, 2011

7 months of Finn

Today Finn is seven months old.  He was hoping to be able to show off his crawling skills for all of you, but they still need a little bit of polish before he is ready for prime time. Backwards is his only direction, I'm sure he will get the forward momentum before June rolls around.  Finn was able to produce two new chompers just in time for this post though, take a look at his bottom gums!


His backwards limitation did not stop him for trying to sabotage my photo shoot today though, check out this sequence (click on the photo to see Finn's witty commentary)
By the way...ten bonus points to whomever can name what I am using as a background prop for this photo.

3 comments:

  1. Haha...love these! Oh yeah..Millennium Falcon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. For sure the Millenium Falcon. Too cute. Thanks for sharing. I have a feeling the Falcon will be a part of my near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It totally makes my day that you all can identify the Mellennium Falcon without seeing the whole thing! I surround myself with good peeps :)

    ReplyDelete