Friday, June 10, 2011

It's Pizza Friday!

Matt and I eat pizza every Friday...I know this is not the healthiest of habits but it makes the question "what's for dinner?" really easy to answer every Friday. We always get Papa Murphy's pizza so it isn't dripping with grease and if you order the cheese pizza you can put your own topping on and save a ton of money (not that a Papa Murphy pizza is all that expensive). Eventually I would like to get my act together enough to make our own pizza every Friday from scratch...I know, I know, it isn't difficult and doesn't take that long, but you tell that to the grabby 7 month old that wants to touch and put everything in his mouth. Long story short, we like pizza on Friday's (no matter where it comes from or who made it) and now Finn is joining us in our little family tradition.

Do any of you have Family traditions that you have passed down to your children? Or maybe you have started new traditions with your family? Please share with us!

1 comment:

  1. Brandon and I have been doing Sunday morning Gluten Free Pancakes for at least a year now and I'm sure that will get passed down if/when we ever have kids.

    ReplyDelete