Thursday, April 14, 2011

Six months and all growed up

Today Finn is six months and to celebrate this milestone he is dressing in his Sunday best.  To tell you the truth I had picked out this awesome vintage sailor suit that my cousin Campbell had given to Finn, but he decided he didn't want to wear it and threw-up all over it.  I know that I only have a small window of time where Finn will sit still long enough to be photographed and be pleasant and I was getting dangerously close to the end of that time so in a split second decision I grabbed his Easter suit and stuffed him in it.


After two head plants onto the hardwood and some serious silly faces and noises on my behalf to keep the smiles coming Finn let me know that he had enough.

"Mom...stop...seriously!"

Month five has been a busy month for Finn.  He is sitting up on his own, he has learned to take the lid of a pot to see what I have hidden on the inside, he has rolled over on his own and to top the stupid baby tricks list he can feed himself with a spoon, although I'm not a big fan of him doing that on a regular basis.  Take a look for yourself

Although it looks like Finn started on his side, I just couldn't get the camera on fast enough to catch the initial roll to the side.  He started on his back in the film. (I apologize for my high squeaky voice)

Notice the fun little confetti pieces of green all over Finn, the Bumbo, the table and the remote.  That is Matt's signature calling card right there.

Here is to new adventures in month six!

No comments:

Post a Comment