Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Digs

In one week Finn will be 4 months old, and it is high time he started acting like a 4 month old and sleeping on his own, so this week he slept like a big boy in his own crib, in his own room!  To celebrate the occasion and give Finn someone to talk with in the mornings (now that he can't converse with the light in our room) Matt painted a rocket boy on the wall.
The design was from a drawing I found online by Charuca.  Slowly but surely the nursery is coming together!  And as for Finn's transition into his new digs...it went seamlessly, which makes me wonder if by posting this tonight I am jinxing myself.  Fingers crossed I'm not!

Here are some bedtime routine photos I took last night.  Sadly I get home so late now after work all my photos are going to be tungsten light orange.  I try to color correct as much as I can in photoshop but I'm just going to have to wait until the days get longer and summer comes.


Going through the Alphabet with Dad before bed

My son is duck footed!

"maybe it's Maybelline" this kid has eyelashes that go for days!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment