Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Three Months

Our little boy turned three months on Friday the 14th.  I am sure all you mothers out there are well aware of how fast kids grow-up but Matt and I are amazed everyday when Finn learns a new trick.  He can now grab objects and bring them to his mouth to try and "taste" them, he can sit propped up without slumping forward, he is smiling, laughing and "talking" up a storm and everyday he gets more and more alert and interested in the world around him.  Just the other day he discovered his hands and feet.  I couldn't decide which picture I liked better so I decided to just post both of them.  The black and white is classic cute baby and the bottom photo just makes me laugh, I imagine him saying "don't even think about taking my number 3 away from me!"

Enjoy,
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment